You may want to return a product or receive a refund or cancel orders for one of the following reasons:
- We cannot fulfill an order.
- You have not received your order.
- You request to cancel an order.
- The content of the order does not correspond to what has been described on the site or is damaged.
important things to know about our Return / Cancellation / Refund policy
Before claiming a refund, consider the following:
- After reshipping the item, the buyer may have to wait for it to reach us before we issue a refund.
- We do not provide refunds for downloadable articles unless the content of the article does not match what is described and listed on iprofeducation.com.
- If the buyer returns the item to us damaged, or in a condition different from the condition in which we sent it, we may issue a partial refund or cancel the refund depending on the damage found. If we decide to issue a partial refund, we will notify the buyer in advance in order to avoid any misunderstanding or possible additional claims.
- If we have described and listed the item accurately, but the buyer no longer wishes, we are free to refund the price of the item, but not to reimburse the shipping costs.
We cannot fulfill an order
From time to time we may not be able to ship an order either because we are overwhelmed by the weight of business, or because of shipping difficulties in your location, or for some other reason.
In this case, the order will be purely and simply canceled and the payment for the said order on the site fully refunded.
You have not received your order
Here, several situations are possible:
We forgot to ship the item. You have the right to demand a refund. This will be done immediately if the error is found, unless you mutually agree to wait for us to ship it.
We shipped the item, but you haven’t received it yet. We present you the evidence that the item has been shipped (packing slip or other valid documents) to reassure you that we are not the cause and then refer to the company in charge of the shipment to ensure either the delivery of the package, or its full refund.
You purchased a downloadable item and you are unable to download it. When you purchase the downloadable items, the download links are automatically available on the order page / in your account / by email once payment has been made.
Only payments by bank transfer require 1 to 2 business days for the transaction. After 3 days, if you haven’t received the download links for your item, please contact us.
There is an error in the buyer’s address. When the error comes from us, we will reship the item to the correct destination at our expense or you can request a refund once the error is detected. If you have incorrectly completed your information on iprofeducation.com, you update it and return the article to the new address at your expense.
You request to cancel an order
There is no mechanism available on the iprofeducation.com platform for buyers to cancel orders once they have been completed.
In these cases, contact us directly to request cancellation of the order if we have not yet shipped it. If we have already shipped it, please return the item intact and we will issue the refund after removing the shipping charges.
The right of withdrawal does not apply in the context of dematerialized products downloadable directly from the website.
The content of the order does not correspond to what has been described on the site or is damaged
For items such as books and other paper media, CDs or DVDs:
Defects / damages / material differences in the products must be reported to us by the buyer within 14 days of receipt, and returned merchandise must be postmarked within 30 days of delivery of the original shipment to the buyer.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in its original packaging and have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Out-of-policy return requests
Sometimes a buyer’s return request does not fit within the parameters of the return policies set on iprofeducation.com. This may include return requests submitted after the return period has expired, items that are not eligible for return, and items with manufacturer warranty issues.
We will decide how to proceed with these requests, either to approve them or to close them (reject them). If we decide to close a request, we can tell you the reason.
In some cases, a reasonable restocking fee may be charged to the buyer for returned items.