Pizza Chef’s Recipe Game Objectives
- Learn to count up to 20 and more
- Understand 1-20 number to quantities matching
- Associate numbers with daily activities
Pizza Chef’s Recipe Game – Ingredients Mixing
- Progressively draw the cards and place it in the ingredients-tray.
- As we can see on the image, we have 8 olives, 15 tomato slices and 3 mushrooms.
- Next, count each ingredient cards accordingly to the quantities and put them in the pizza-box to make your pizza.
Another way to find the quantities of ingredients to cook is by using the dice.
By throwing the 3 dice, we find the quantities that go into the pizza box.
Be the first to review “Pizza Chef’s Recipe – Count & Mix the Ingredients”
You must be logged in to post a review.